Tuesday, September 10, 2013

VIST 205 Graphic Design Assignment 04

Week #3...

Moving into even more abstraction. First image is an invert of one of my "Abstract Vector Graphics":

Next I combined the original crop with its color inverse:



Below I took a crop from one of the high contrast images, ran an image trace and formed into a texture.




I multiplied the texture across the art board on Illustrator and applied it to each area of the graphic of a certain tone. The assignment was to replace all the black or white in the graphic; I thought it was too boring so I applied it to one of the lighter gray tones:



2 comments:

  1. thanks for sharing this blog photos, kind like I cannot understand what it really means

    ReplyDelete
  2. very interesting post.this is my first time here.i found so many interesting stuff in your thread especially its discussion..thanks for the post!
    Regards: Graphic Design Haifa

    ReplyDelete